Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Holy Crap, again!!

So found out last week im pregnant. Got some mixed emotions about it. Considering that i already have a one year old, i really was not hoping to get pregnant so soon, but i guess having two kids close together in age is not a bad thing. I don't know what me and my husband are going to do about our relationship. He can be really childish and difficult sometimes, even overbearing and abusive. I want us to work for the family, but i won't put my life in jeopardy anymore over him and his blowups. We are just on two different pages, and we constantly have misunderstandings. He always thinks the worst of me when i say something to him like i meant to hurt him or i meant to do something intentionally. Im like dude im so over u its ridiculous. Why the drama? I can do without it, now especially at 4 in the morning when i need to sleep lol. That seems to be the main time we argue. Ive always asked for two simple things, don't "talk" to other women, and don't put your hands on me. How hard can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEYYYYY !